Housed in Hviezdoslav Square in the Slovakian capital’s historical quarter, the beautifully Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava reflects the city’s atmosphere with a blend of historical architecture and modern convenience. Hotel guests can easily walk to many city-center attractions, such as St. Martin’s Cathedral, and enjoy scenic strolls alongside the Danube River.
Getting there is easy, if you come by plane you can either choose the Bratislava airport or fly to Vienna and transfer by shuttle to Bratislava (approximate time is 45 – 50 minutes).
Download here our Practical Information Guide where you will find:
- The full programme
- Information on the conference venue and accommodation
- Detailed information on how to get to the conference venue (via train, bus, airport or car)
- Registration desk opening hours:
- Thursday 7 June from 19:00- 20:30
- Friday 8 June from 08:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 9 June from 08:15 – 10:00
- The hotel and conference venue are accessible for wheelchair users.
- Transfers for people with reduced mobility will be arranged by EMSP. Please contact Andreea at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Program
- buffet dinner on Thursday 7 June from 19:00 – 21:00
- Gala dinner on Friday 8 June from 20:00 – 23:00
- Dress code: business casual for the conference/ Gala dinner: more than welcome to suit up
- Time Zone: Central European Summer Time
- Currency: EURO
- Twitter: #EMSP2018
- Translations: simultaneous translation is available in English/Slovak