- Additional online resources from the UK MS Society: the vast online library; and their bi-monthly magazine, MS Matters.
- Understanding clinical trials: another valuable resource from the UK MS Society.
- A report on the costs of MS published by MS Ireland.
- And the first eZine edition of MS Ireland’s research magazine.
- European Brain Council (EBC) Rethinking MS Project (2018-2019) in collaboration with The Health Policy Partnerhip (HPP)
- European Brain Council (EBC) The Value of Treatment report for brain disorders in Europe (2018)
- The MS in focus magazine published twice every year by the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF); and the Atlas of MS.
- MSIF’s Resources for caregivers page.
- The Work Foundation‘s Ready to Work? report focused on people with MS.
- The MS Brain Health‘s comprehensive report Time Matters in Multiple Sclerosis. Linked, the Brain Health Guide. EMSP endorses and recommends both publications.
- EUPATI’s A to Z online library on medicines development.
- A guideline for collaboration between charities and pharmaceutical companies – co-generated by the National Voices charity and the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI).
- The European Public Assessment Reports for medicines published by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- EMA’s News section.
Statements and articles
- A Consensus Statement (2013) on the evaluation of paediatric MS therapies.
- A Consensus Paper on paediatric MS.
- A Consensus Paper for MS nurses.
- A Consensus Paper on MS rehabilitation.
- A review article on the cost-effectiveness of disease-modifying drugs.