The conference will take place at the Hilton Hotel Athens.
EMSP has blocked rooms at the Hilton Hotel for the conference participants.
Rate for single occupancy per night including breakfast is EUR 175.
Rate for double occupancy per night including breakfast is EUR 190.
To guarantee these preferential rates, please contact the hotel and make your room bookings at your earliest convenience.
To book a room, please follow the below link:
Hotel bookings will be handled on a “first come –first served” basis.
In the event the requested hotel is no longer available, EMSP will do its utmost to offer similar accommodation. This may, however, involve a change in price. We therefore recommend early booking to ensure availability.
Participants with mobility issues
For participants who require special assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
A limited number of travel grants for conference attendance will be available.
The EMSP Secretariat will provide the recipients with a subsidised travel ticket, subsidised accommodation and free Conference registration.
Please note that the amount offered to cover the travelling costs cannot be higher than EUR 300.
To apply for a travel grant, the following documents must be received by the EMSP Secretariat before 20 January 2017:
- A letter of introduction by the applicant indicating the following general information:
- How relevant are the topics presented during this Conference to your current practice?
- Have you attended any EMSP events in the last two years?
- How do you believe your attendance at this Conference will help you improve your knowledge in the field and your professional development?
- A readable photocopy of either identity card or passport
Documentation must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
Travel grants are restricted to one person per organisation.
For those travelling with their carer, EMSP will cover transport and accommodation for both persons.
EMSP will only consider applications received by 20 January 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.